• DPA an GDPR May 2018
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
The DPA & GDPR May 2018
We and this website complies to the DPA (Data Protection Act 1998) and already complies to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
What data do we collect?
MD SPACES collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
• Business identification information (Name, email address, phone number, address etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide MD SPACES with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
MD SPACES collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
What are your data protection rights?
MD SPACES would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request MD SPACES for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that MD SPACES correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request MD SPACES to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that MD SPACES erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to MD SPACES processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that MD SPACES transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: 07710348969
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – MD SPACES uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that MD SPACES has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via https://ico.org.uk/